Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pressure:||1.5Mpa||Usage:||Corrosive, Inorganic Materials|
|Fuel:||Diesel, Electric||Flow Rate:||18000~28000 L/h|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Product Name:||Industrial Peristaltic Pump|
|Capacity:||0.3-50m3/h||Material:||Stainless Steel 304,aatural Rubber Hose|
squeeze mortar pump,
peristaltic cement pump
Peristaltic Pump Tubing Introduction:
The industrial hose pump is a new,multi-function and multipurpose industrial pump developed on the basis of foreign advanced technologies.It breaks away the restrictions of traditional pump impeller and shaft seal and uses the totally different mechanism compared with traditional pump.So it is very suitable to transport materials with high viscosity,high corrosivity and high content lf solid particles.
Peristaltic Pump Working Principle:
There is a specially made rubber hose with smooth inner surface and high strength installed in the pump body. When a pair of roller rotate and squeeze the hose, the rotation and squeezing force will force the transported material flow in single direction and with no back flow. After the material in hose is transported, the squeezed hose will return to its normal shape by its elasticity and pressing force of side rollers. During this procedure, the vacuum generated will suck the material into hose cavity, and then, the sucked material will be squeezed by coming rollers and discharged from the output again. With the continuous rotation of roller, the material is sucked and discharged continuously.
1. No valve operation, no back flow, stable pumping flow, low fault rate.
2. Free exchange of suction inlet and discharge outlet. When the pump is blocked, reversing pump can discharge the obstruction.
3. High vacuum, strong self-suction capacity.
4. Convenient maintenance, less wearable parts (except extruded hose).
|Model||SH50C Squeeze Hose Pump|
|Rated pressure||1.5 MPa|
|Hose length||1900 mm|
|Max. particle dia.||100 mm|
|Max. suction dist.||5 m|
|Motor power||11.0/ 15.0 KW|
|Reducer type||Cycloidal reducer|
Peristaltic Pump Tubing Advantages:
1. Unique structure with no sealing element, no leakage, no pollution;
2. Advanced rolling technology adopted, no need of roller;
3. High suction ability, self-cleaning ability, sucking materials in two directions;
4. Simple hose installation, simple operation, easy to assemble and maintain, lower maintenance cost;
5. Linear regulation of flow rate,limited,measuring ability;
6. No block when pumping fluid with high viscosity and foreign substance contained;
7. Long service life;
8. High lift and output pressure.
Mining well project, hydropower engineering, highway (railway) tunnel, subway engineering, bridge and slope maintenance, air-raid shelter construction, municipal construction, environmental greening project, blast-furnace refractories spraying, etc.
Sincola has been engaged in the research and production of hose pump for many years. With the experiences and special technology SINCOLA won a quick development on the hose pump int the recent years.
Today SINCOLA hose pumps are the very mature products wiwth different kinds of types. The work pressure can reach 1.5Mpa and the output can be 40 cubic meters/hour. SINCOLA pumps are widely applied at home and abroad. Based on the excellent work principle, SINCOLA hose pumps will have a more extensive application in the next days.
If you need more informations, please contact with me.
Contact Person: Cathy