Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pressure:||1.5Mpa||Usage:||Corrosive, Inorganic Materials|
|Fuel:||Diesel, Electric||Flow Rate:||18000~28000 L/h|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Product Name:||Industrial Peristaltic Pump|
|Capacity:||0.3-50m3/h||Material:||Stainless Steel 304,aatural Rubber Hose|
peristaltic concrete pump,
peristaltic cement pump
Peristaltic Pump Working Principle:
There is a specially made rubber hose with smooth inner surface and high strength installed in the pump body. When a pair of roller rotate and squeeze the hose, the rotation and squeezing force will force the transported material flow in single direction and with no back flow. After the material in hose is transported, the squeezed hose will return to its normal shape by its elasticity and pressing force of side rollers. During this procedure, the vacuum generated will suck the material into hose cavity, and then, the sucked material will be squeezed by coming rollers and discharged from the output again. With the continuous rotation of roller, the material is sucked and discharged continuously.
Peristaltic Hose Pump Features:
- Unique structure with no sealing element, no leakage, no pollution;
- Advanced rolling technology adopted, no need of lubrication for roller;
- High suction ability, self-cleaning ability, sucking materials in two directions;
- Simple hose installation, simple operation, easy to assemble and maintain, lower maintenance cost;
- Linear regulation of flow rate, limited measuring ability;
- No block when pumping fluid with high viscosity and foreign substance contained;
- Long service life;
- High delivery lift and output pressure.
|Model||KH76B Squeeze Hose Pump|
|Rated pressure||1.0 MPa|
|Hose length||1900 mm|
|Max. particle dia.||6 mm|
|Max. suction dist.||5 m|
|Motor power||11.0/ 15.0 KW|
|Reducer type||Cycloidal reducer|
1. Architecture: mortar,plaster,cement paste,soil slurry,silt slurry,lime slurry,foamed concrete, architectural coating, refractory,accelerator,ooze,waste water,sewage and so on.
2. Chemical: corrosive,acid,alkali,phosphate liquid,inorganic materials,crystalline liquid,suspending liquid,emulsion,resin,electroplate liquid,electrolyte solution,precipitate.
3. Agriculture: phosphate fertilizer,compound fertilizers,thick slurry, precipitated sludge.
4. Mining: gold pulp,tailings,thick pulp,filling materials,underground drainage,adsorbent,slurry, mortar...
5. Paper industry: paper pulp, liquid sulfur.
6. Food and Beverage: oil, brew, milk, confiture, salad, syrup, chocolate.
7. Oil industry: drilling fluid,crude oil.
Mining well project, hydropower engineering, highway (railway) tunnel, subway engineering, bridge and slope maintenance, air-raid shelter construction, municipal construction, environmental greening project, blast-furnace refractories spraying, etc.
Sincola has been engaged in the research and production of hose pump for many years. With the experiences and special technology SINCOLA won a quick development on the hose pump int the recent years.
Today SINCOLA hose pumps are the very mature products wiwth different kinds of types. The work pressure can reach 1.5Mpa and the output can be 40 cubic meters/hour. SINCOLA pumps are widely applied at home and abroad. Based on the excellent work principle, SINCOLA hose pumps will have a more extensive application in the next days.
If you need more informations, please contact with me.
Contact Person: Cathy